“Nothing is more important to me than
the relationships I share with people,
and nothing is more rewarding to me
than helping others make the most
of an opportunity. It’s what I love so
much about my real estate career.”
“Nada es mas importante para mi que las relaciones que comparto con mis clients y nada mas gratificante que poderles ayudar para sacar el maximo provecho de cada oportunidad. Es por eso que me apasiona mi carrera de Bienes Raices!”
Your home is likely to be the most important financial investment in your life. To allow me to represent you in the sale or purchase of your Home, I would expect that you might want to know something about me. The following is a brief professional summary to introduce myself to you:
I obtained a B.S. degree in Business Administration, and a Real Estate specialization in Investments and Appraisal from University of California Los Angeles UCLA. Prior to Real Estate, I built a career as a Sales Manager in Auto Parts, followed by 5 years of success in a Sales and Marketing career. This resulted in me owning a successful business, culminating with a real estate career and being a top Sellers and Buyers agent.
My diverse background guarantees that I will use my knowledge of technology, combined with superior people skills, to guide you efficiently and smoothly through all phases of your Real Estate experience. You will benefit from my expertise dealing with sellers and buyers and being in tune with today's dynamic market.
I am happily married with 2 children and been a Northridge resident with enough experience to become a Valley expert!
Individualized Attention— I give every detail of the transaction, from initial marketing, hosting open houses, and coordinating escrow, my undivided attention and this has resulted in very satisfied roster of clients.
Commitment— My commitment to selling or leasing your property for top-dollar is backed by extensive marketing, advertising in various mediums, and exposure of your home locally and nationally through our wide network.
Full Time Real Estate Professional
Licensed REALTOR in California DRE 01474068
Notary Public Commission #1903828
Southern California Realtor Association
California Association of Realtors (C.A.R)
National Association of Realtors (N.A.R)
National Notary Association (N.N.A)
Rene Fuentes has proven to be one of the San Fernando Valley's top resources for Real Estate:
- In The Real Estate business full time for over 16 years
- Successfully Closed Over 87 MILLION DOLLARS in Sales
- 98% Success rate in Listings SOLD!
- Licensed REALTOR in California
- Member of: Southern California Realtor Association, California Association of Realtors (C.A.R), National Association of Realtors (N.A.R), Notary National Association
- Embraces cutting edge technologies and Active Marketing for much better Results
- Over 90% of business is directly from Past Clients and Referrals. Ask for references
- Proactive “Get it Done” Attitude, yet easy going and fun to work with personality
- Consistent TOP Producer and Marketing Specialist
- Uses a minimum of 21 different websites to market his properties
- Top Relocation expert in our region for over 7 years
- Realtor of choice for 3 relocation companies (Cendant, Primacy and Cartus)
- Loan referral service
- Specializing in Short Sale, REO, Rentals, Property Management & Bank Owned Properties
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Presidents Club For Excellent Customer Service and Sales
- Top 5 Top Producer agent in Coldwell Banker Quality Properties
Referred with confidence by past Clients and Realtors nationwide. Knowing the market and supporting you in your decision process are the hallmarks to my business.
I've devoted my life to service through leadership - in my profession and in my community.
My goal is to educate my Clients so they can make the best decision for themselves to meet their real estate goals.
Your Goals, Your Needs, Your Wants and meeting them are the keys to our success in finding the home of your dreams.
The San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita Valley and surrounding Areas!